Djeco | Floating Boats Origami
Djeco | Floating Boats Origami
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 30 days return policy
- Eco-friendly Products
The Djeco Origami Floating Boats set is a unique and fun way for kids to explore their creativity. With 15 illustrated sheets, two sheets of press-out shapes, one sticker sheet, coloured thread, and a step-by-step booklet, children can create three different sizes of floating boats using waterproof paper. The set includes everything needed to fold, decorate, and sail the boats. The stickers and press-out shapes add an extra element of fun and allow children to personalize their boats.
Origami is known to improve fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and concentration. It also helps children to develop their problem-solving skills, spatial awareness, and patience. In addition, creating something out of paper can foster a sense of accomplishment and pride in children. The process of folding, decorating, and sailing the boats can also be a great way to encourage children to work on a project from start to finish, helping them to develop a sense of perseverance and determination. Encouraging your child to explore their imagination and learning the art of origami.
- Suitable for Ages: 6+
- Children can create three different sizes of floating boats using waterproof paper.
- Included: 15 illustrated sheets, two sheets of press-out shapes, one sticker sheet, coloured thread, and a step-by-step booklet.
Free shipping on orders over $80 (excluding bulky items).
We are a small family run business. We like to get your order out to you as soon as possible.
- All orders will be dispatched in 1-2 business days from Newcastle NSW. However, at times, there may be a delay due to an increase in orders.
- We use Australia Post for shipping. Once the packages have been sent, please check your tracking details in the email from Australia Post
- In our continued efforts to minimise waste, your order may arrive to you in a reused box or be filled with reused packaging materials.
- If you are local to Newcastle NSW, select the ‘local pick up’ option and we will contact you to arrange a time to pick up your order.
NSW & ACT
Regular - 1-2 Days
Express - 1 Day
QLD & VIC
Regular - 3 Days
Express - 2 Days
NT, WA, TAS & SA
Regular - 4-7 Days
Express: 2 Days
Shipping prices are as follows:
|Free Local Pick-Up - Newcastle Only||FREE|
|Flat Rate Shipping - orders <$60||$14.95|
|Orders over $100||FREE|
|Express (Up to 10kg)||$19.95|
|Express (10kg to 20kg)||$39.95|
|Express 20kg+ & International||Price on request|
Custom handmade items can not be exchanged or refunded with change of mind or wrong sizing.
All other products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product if they are found to be faulty or damaged. A new product may be returned and exchanged for another product, returned for a refund or returned for a credit note.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
Your request for a return is made within 30 days of purchasing the productYou provide proof of purchaseThe damage or fault did not occur due to misuse of the product or service in any way that contributed to the problem