Hevea | Natural Rubber Bath Toy
Hevea Natural Rubber Bath Toys
Say goodbye to mould hidden inside your child's favourite water toys. Not only are the Hevea bath toys the nicest looking toys on this planet, but they have absolutely no way of drinking any water which will make you feel relaxed about your babe gnawing on them. In fact, it's quite cute to watch!
Bath toys are very prone to mould. We dare you to go and find a used bath toy, cut it open and tell us what you found. Or you can watch this video of Amanda doing this experiment here!
The Hevea Natural bath toys are:
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC and BPA
- Hand-painted with natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- Patterned texture on beak and feet - ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on
- Colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- Floats on water
- The one-piece design has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic
- Presented in cute gift-box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC® certified paper.
- Available in Fred the Frog (5.5cm tall) or Alfie the Duck (8cm tall).
You might also like
Durable, natural and safe
Really good quality, very durable for bath play and teething and safe to put in their mouths. Very happy baby and customer
Hi Laura, We just love how safe and fun these ducks are. No holes = no mould. Thank you for supporting Alex and Moo.