Re-Play | Divided Plate
"But it's touching!" Sound familiar at mealtimes? Yep, us too! It's a plate that helps make mealtimes smoother so the carrots don't touch the peas! Or in our case, the bolognese doesn't "dirty" the spaghetti. Also liked by older children who may have sensory disorders and like their food separated. The Divided plate has deep walls to aid infants learning to use utensils. Not only is this good for the fussiest of toddlers, but it's also made from 100% recycled plastic bottle tops. It's good for the environment too! Gold star for you, mum or dad.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic milk bottles.
- Available in 14 bright colours.
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Resistant to fading and scratching
Click here to see the entire Re-Play range.