Big Trouble Catcher Necklace
Big Trouble Catcher Necklace
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- 30 days return policy
- Eco-friendly Products
Don't let worries weigh you down! Our Worry Dolls Trouble Catcher Necklace is here to help you offload your troubles and free yourself from their burden. This handmade necklace is not only super cute to wear, but it also serves as a powerful tool for capturing your worries and sending them away. Don't keep it all bottled up inside—let go with our Worry Dolls necklace and experience the relief.
- Worry Dolls Trouble Catcher Necklace is designed to capture and alleviate worries
- Features 2 worry dolls, each measuring about 5 cm long
- Legend says wearing the necklace offers the protection of the ancient Mayas wherever you go
- Adjustable size to fit children and women of all ages
- Handmade by different artisans, making each necklace unique
- Variations in design and details add to the charm and individuality of each necklace
- Makes a thoughtful and meaningful gift for anyone seeking comfort and reassurance
Produced by women's groups and co-operatives, your purchase directly contributes to the betterment of their villages. The funds raised go towards fulfilling basic necessities and implementing small-scale infrastructure projects, making a meaningful impact on the lives of these artisans and their communities. With each necklace ethically produced, you can wear it proudly, knowing that fair compensation has been provided to all those involved in the creation process. By embracing the cultural significance and folklore of worry dolls, this necklace not only captures your worries but also connects you to the rich heritage and craftsmanship of Guatemala.
Let our Worry Dolls Trouble Catcher Necklace be your companion in releasing worries and finding peace of mind. Wear it proudly and let the ancient Mayan wisdom protect and guide you on your journey.
Free shipping on orders over $80 (excluding bulky items).
We are a small family run business. We like to get your order out to you as soon as possible.
- All orders will be dispatched in 1-2 business days from Newcastle NSW. However, at times, there may be a delay due to an increase in orders.
- We use Australia Post for shipping. Once the packages have been sent, please check your tracking details in the email from Australia Post
- In our continued efforts to minimise waste, your order may arrive to you in a reused box or be filled with reused packaging materials.
- If you are local to Newcastle NSW, select the ‘local pick up’ option and we will contact you to arrange a time to pick up your order.
NSW & ACT
Regular - 1-2 Days
Express - 1 Day
QLD & VIC
Regular - 3 Days
Express - 2 Days
NT, WA, TAS & SA
Regular - 4-7 Days
Express: 2 Days
Shipping prices are as follows:
|Free Local Pick-Up - Newcastle Only||FREE|
|Flat Rate Shipping - orders <$60||$14.95|
|Orders over $100||FREE|
|Express (Up to 10kg)||$19.95|
|Express (10kg to 20kg)||$39.95|
|Express 20kg+ & International||Price on request|
Custom handmade items can not be exchanged or refunded with change of mind or wrong sizing.
All other products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product if they are found to be faulty or damaged. A new product may be returned and exchanged for another product, returned for a refund or returned for a credit note.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
Your request for a return is made within 30 days of purchasing the productYou provide proof of purchaseThe damage or fault did not occur due to misuse of the product or service in any way that contributed to the problem