Bonikka | Jointed Doll with Black Hair - Sofia
Meet Sofia, a lovely 36cm jointed fabric doll. She is the perfect doll to snuggle with. Her legs and arms are movable and she can stand on her own. She has lovely hair that children will enjoy playing with.
ORGANIC SOFT DOLL FEATURES
- Size: 36cm
- Age Recommendation: 12+ months
- Features: Soft body doll with plush hair, embroidered facial features.
- Materials: Organic fabric body and Clothing
- Stuffing: 100% polyester recycled PET bottle fibre.
- Socially responsible manufacturing.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A SOFT CLOTH DOLL TOY?
Ragdoll soft toys have a special place in the lives of children and parents. Ragdolls will always have a timeless appeal to children and offer the following benefits:
- Enhance fine motor skills
- Educate children's visual memory
- Help to make children feel secure and safe
- Promote natural feelings of affection
- Provide companionship
- Educational benefits including promoting emotional development
WHAT ARE EMPATHY DOLLS?
Ragdolls are not only great for children, but they can also be extremely beneficial for people suffering from Dementia too. Known as empathy dolls, soft dolls and rag dolls offer the following benefits for dementia patients:
- Comforting and soothing
- Provide a connection and stimulate comfort through hugging
- Can create memories of affection and remind people of a time when they had children or pets.
- Help to prevent or suppress stress and anxiety
- Can help patients to connect with the outside world and is particularly useful for those who struggle to engage with others
WHAT ARE SOFT DOLLS AND RAG DOLLS?
Ragdolls are a traditional children's toy. Soft dolls or cloth figures that are historically handmade and stuffed with scraps of materials, faces are stitched with simple features. Ragdolls are one of the oldest toys in existence and have been used to comfort and teach nurturing skills to young children across many centuries.